Employee at National Bulk Handling Corporation Private Limited
Views:881 Applications:208 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
National Bulk Handling Corporation - National Sales Manager (15-20 yrs)
National Sales Manager will be responsible for contributing to our companys sales objectives. The responsibilities include supervising the sales team and building long-term client relationships. As a National Sales Manager, one should use creativity and thorough knowledge of sales processes to provide innovative ideas for business growth. Communication and team management skills are essential for this position.
Role: National Sales Manager
Reporting to Head Pro Comm, NBHC
- Responsible for achieving budgeted Sales targets on a monthly & yearly basis for ProComm accreditation business for Laboratory Testing services to the clients requiring NABL, APEDA, FSSAI, and EIC scope on a pan-India basis.
- To identify new opportunities & introduce new products.
- Opportunity for large contracts.
- Value of proposals to be 3 times the yearly budget.
- Advance signing of recertification contracts.
- Responsible for monitoring/guiding the sales team to achieve their individual targets in different segments, as per budget.
- To specifically focus on key accounts, which gives us business around the year.
- To monitor/train & guide the customer care team as per existing & upcoming requirements.
- To give heads up to the Lab head about upcoming business requirements, including TAT, new method development, scope expansion, etc. with marketing data.
- Coordination with the Lab Operation team for timely services to clients.
- Initiatives to bring efficiency with the help of technology.
- Data analytics to present the business opportunity and progress monthly.
- Travel across the country for business opportunities and participate in seminars and conferences.
Critical Skills: Analytical skills, Influencing, Strategic Thinking, Compliance, Budgeting, and Agility.
Education Qualification: BTech (Food Tech) or BSc (Chem) + MBA / PGDBM college/ university of repute (Full Time); At least 03 -05 years of relevant experience in Testing Inspection and Certification (TIC).