Talent Acquisition Specialist at Nation with NaMo
Views:1672 Applications:260 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:256
Nation With NaMo - Senior Associate - Political Consultant (2-4 yrs)
About The Role :
- Senior Associate are part of project teams in the campaigns and work with the Organization team and client team members to develop political and campaign strategy for the client (political party). They plan and manage end-to-end execution of campaign strategies, coordinate with campaign teams, and manage stakeholder engagements.
- During campaigns, teams interact closely with political leaders and organizers at the constituency, district, state and national level.
- While this is an interesting proposition and comes with enormous exposure, it also raises expectations on maintenance of confidentiality, display of exemplary client management skills and most importantly, on performance.
- Teams provide insights to the internal stakeholders into the progress and effectiveness of the campaigns thorough continuous reporting and analysis.
The job often requires evening and weekend work as well as extensive travel.
Position Requirements :
The role requires intelligent, passionate, and self-driven professionals with a clear understanding of working in the consulting industry. The candidate should possess excellent problem solving, team leadership, client leadership, thought leadership and communications skills and should be able to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding work environment.
In addition to this, the candidate would also be required to :
- Contribute ideas and strategies towards the roll-out of campaign initiatives
- Possess the ability to project-manage campaign initiatives end-to-end
- Undertake research and present findings towards formulating on-ground initiatives
- Possess high-quality problem solving, analytical skills and the ability to propose practical solutions for issues
- Have a strong bias for action and ability to deal with ambiguity
Desired Qualification and Experience :
- Minimum graduate/post graduate from a Tier 1 academic institution.
- 2-4 years of work experience.
- Political consulting or similar experience is an added advantage