Talent Acquisition Specialist at Nation with NaMo
Views:10436 Applications:1438 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1011
Nation With NaMo - Political Consultant - West Bengal Assembly Elections 2021 - Contractual Role (0-6 yrs)
- We are India's leading political consulting organization, dedicated to providing high quality professional support for political campaigns. In this capacity, we have been fortunate to be a part of the momentous election campaigns of 2014, 2019 an various other state elections.
- Our work includes envisioning and executing innovative electioneering campaigns, facilitatin capacity building of grassroots cadre and shaping governance. We add professional aspects to the strengths of the scores of grassroots workers and ensure optimal electoral results.
- We are a diverse group of dedicated individuals including former management consultants, lawyers, engineers, political theorists, public policy professionals and other people from varied sectors from premier institutes and corporates, with the unified objective of meaningfully contributing to the polity of the nation.
About the Project
- As an organisation, we firmly believe that our country will benefit greatly from the visionary leadership of Hon- ble Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- The end goal of our work is not just to win elections, but to contribute to the vision of a New India that the Hon- ble Prime Minister has set out to achieve.
- The project in West Bengal will be no different, with our goal being the formation of a new and prosperous West Bengal through the formation of a government that is based on the model of integrity, hard work, and development for all that the Hon- ble Prime Minister has championed.
- Politically, West Bengal saw an astonishing amount of churn in the Lok Sabha election of 2019. As such, the West Bengal Assembly elections in 2021 are all set to be a landmark in the political history of the State.
- The project is an unparalleled opportunity to contribute to this historic election and have an indelible impact on the future of the state. In more practical terms, the project is an opportunity to run innovative and contextual campaigns, never seen before in the state; support the client in creating effective political strategies to cater to a complex political environment and shape the future of the state through the creation of a vision for a new and prosperous West Bengal.
About the Role:
Associate/ Sr. Associate/ Manager will be part of project teams and work with the client team members to develop political and campaign strategy for the client (political party). Teams also provide insights to internal stakeholders into the progress and effectiveness of the campaigns through continuous reporting and analysis.
During campaigns, teams interact closely with political leaders and organizers at the constituency, district, state and national level. While this is an interesting proposition and comes with enormous exposure, it also raises expectations of maintenance of confidentiality, display of exemplary client management skills and most importantly, of performance. The job often requires evening and weekend work as well as extensive travel.
The role requires intelligent, passionate, and self-driven professionals with a clear understanding of working in the consulting
industry. The candidate should possess excellent problem solving, team leadership, client leadership, thought leadership and
communications skills and should be able to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding work environment.
In addition to this, the candidate would also be required to:
- Contribute ideas and strategies towards the roll-out of campaign initiatives
- Possess the ability to project-manage campaign initiatives end-to-end
- Undertake research and present findings towards formulating on-ground initiatives
- Possess high-quality problem solving, analytical skills and the ability to propose practical solutions for issues
- Have a strong bias for action and ability to deal with ambiguity
Desired Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum undergraduate from a Tier 1 academic institution.
- Proficiency in Bengali is a must
- 0-6 years of work experience.
- Political consulting or similar experience is an added advantage
Please note that this is a contractual role till April 2021 only.