Talent Acquisition Specialist at Nation with NaMo
Views:446 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Nation With NaMo - Policy Associate (1-4 yrs)
About Us :
- We are India's leading political consulting organization dedicated to provide high quality professional support for political campaigns. We strongly believe that the nation will best benefit from an enlightened political leadership in the form of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and are proud to have previously contributed in a similar capacity in the momentous election campaign of 2014, 2019 and various subsequent state elections.
- Our work includes envisioning and executing innovative electioneering campaigns, facilitating capacity building of grassroots cadre and shaping governance. We add professional aspects to the strengths of the scores of grassroots workers supporting the Prime Minister and ensure optimal electoral results not as an end in itself but to add to the Prime Minister's vision for a developed India. Our work leverages on-ground activities, data analytics, research and new age media as a force multiplier for the Prime Minister's messages and actions.
- We comprise a diverse group of dedicated individuals including former management consultants, lawyers, engineers, political theorists, public policy professionals and other varied sectors from premier institutes and corporates with the unified objective of meaningfully contributing to the polity of the nation.
- The position would involve work in Uttar Pradesh Governance and creating political impact for the client by using effective tools.
- Contribute ideas and strategies towards the roll-out of governance initiatives and using governance effectively to create political impact.
- Undertake research and present findings towards formulating on-ground initiatives
- The selected candidate is expected to have a background in Social Sciences/ policy research and the basics of governance.
- The role requires intelligent, passionate, and self-driven professionals with a clear understanding of working in the consulting industry.
- The candidate should possess excellent problem solving, team leadership, client leadership, thought leadership and communications skills and should be able to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding work environment.
Desired Qualification and Experience:
1. Minimum degree from a Tier 1 academic institution in Social Sciences/Law School/Civil Service Aspirant who has at least qualified preliminary exam.
2. Political consulting/research/governance consultancy or similar experience is an added advantage
3. Willingness to work, stay and travel in Uttar Pradesh
4. Context and understanding of Uttar Pradesh's culture, geography, and political landscape will be a plus
P.S This is a contractual role till Feb 2022