TA Specialist at Nation with Namo
Views:3417 Applications:474 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:440
Nation with NaMo - Manager - Consulting - Short Term Employment (4-7 yrs)
About Us :
- We are India's leading political consulting organization dedicated to provide high quality professional support for political campaigns. We strongly believe that the nation will best benefit from an enlightened political leadership in the form of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and are proud to have previously contributed in a similar capacity in the momentous election campaign of 2014 and various subsequent state elections.
- Our work includes envisioning and executing innovative electioneering campaigns, facilitating capacity building of grassroots cadre and shaping governance. We add professional aspects to the strengths of the scores of grassroots workers supporting the Prime Minister and ensure optimal electoral results not as an end in itself but to add to the Prime Minister's vision for a developed India. Our work leverages on-ground activities, data analytics, research and new age media as a force multiplier for the Prime Minister's messages and actions.
- We comprise a diverse group of dedicated individuals including former management consultants, lawyers, engineers, political theorists, public policy professionals and other varied sectors from premier institutes and corporates with the unified objective of meaningfully contributing to the polity of the nation.
- With the 2019 General Elections less than 12 months away, this might be the perfect opportunity to press pause on the career that occupies you to make a telling contribution to the nation's future in an environment that will significantly accelerate your personal and professional development, afford experiences that will help you stand out amongst your peers, and better prepare you to get back and achieve the career goals you have set yourself. Corporates and higher educational institutions will seek you out - but right now, the Nation needs you.
About The Role:
- Managers are part of project teams in the campaigns and work with the Organization team and client team members to develop political and campaign strategy for the client (political party). They plan and manage end-to-end execution of campaign strategies, coordinate with campaign teams, and manage stakeholder engagements.
- During campaigns, teams interact closely with political leaders and organizers at the constituency, district, state and national level. While this is an interesting proposition and comes with enormous exposure, it also raises expectations on maintenance of confidentiality, display of exemplary client management skills and most importantly, on performance. Teams provide insights to the internal stakeholders into the progress and effectiveness of the campaigns thorough continuous reporting and analysis.
- The job often requires evening and weekend work as well as extensive travel.
Position Requirements :
The role requires intelligent, passionate, and self-driven professionals with a clear understanding of working in the consulting industry. The candidate should possess excellent problem solving, team leadership, client leadership, thought leadership and communications skills and should be able to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding work environment.
In addition to this, the candidate would also be required to:
1. Contribute ideas and strategies towards the roll-out of campaign initiatives
2. Possess the ability to project-manage campaign initiatives end-to-end
3. Undertake research and present findings towards formulating on-ground initiatives
4. Possess high-quality problem solving, analytical skills and the ability to propose practical solutions for issues
5. Have a strong bias for action and ability to deal with ambiguity
Desired Qualification and Experience :
1. Minimum undergraduate from a Tier 1 academic institution
2. Political consulting or similar experience is an added advantage
P.S. This is contractual role till May 2019 only.