Talent Acquisition Specialist at Nation with NaMo
Views:714 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:101
Nation With NaMo - Manager - Communications - Contractual (4-10 yrs)
Manager - Communications
About Us :
- We are India's leading political consulting organization dedicated to providing high quality professional support for political campaigns. We strongly believe that the nation will best benefit from an enlightened political leadership in the form of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, and are proud to have previously contributed in a similar capacity in 2014, 2019 and various subsequent state elections.
- Our work includes envisioning and executing innovative electioneering campaigns, facilitating capacity building of grassroots cadre and shaping governance. We add professional aspects to the strengths of the scores of grassroots workers supporting the Prime Minister and ensure optimal electoral results not as an end in itself but to add to the Prime Minister's vision for a developed India.
- Our work leverages on-ground activities, data analytics, research and new age media as a force multiplier for the Prime Minister's messages and actions. We comprise a diverse group of dedicated individuals including former management consultants, lawyers, engineers, political theorists, public policy professionals and other varied sectors from premier institutes and corporates with the unified objective of meaningfully contributing to the polity of the nation.
- Develop strategic and interesting storytelling messaging on narratives related to political domain and election campaigns
- Strategize and execute a digital advertising plan, in line with the business strategy in coordination with the Digital advertising team
- People Management : Identify, recruit and manage an effective and passionate team of high-caliber individuals in order to effectively achieve business objectives
- Supervise and guide the content creators on both narrative and content review across different platforms - Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Sharechat, Moj, Telegram and Koo
- Landscape assessment and competitor analysis, along with monitoring
- Support the development of advertising material across multiple platforms in line with brand
- Assistance in planning, execution and tracking of new trends in the similar space
Must Have :
- Good understanding of Maharashtra politics, history and current affairs
- Should be proficient in Marathi language
- 4-10 years of professional in a media organization
- Digital media native who understands how to effectively communicate on social media platforms
- A demonstrated ability to synthesize complex concepts, formulate a clear point of view, and write concise and compelling narratives.
- Strong project management skills and experience, including managing internal stakeholders and external agencies, and multiple campaigns and projects at once
- Must be comfortable in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and able to manage priorities well
- Willingness to roll up one's sleeves and get work done, even when it is outside the scope of the job.
- An agile, flexible individual with a can-do approach to managing ambiguity and a highly iterative creative process
P.S. : This is a contractual role till April 2024