Talent Acquisition Specialist at Nation with NaMo
Views:8897 Applications:1177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1079
Nation With NaMo - Experienced Impact Leadership Program Role (4-8 yrs)
We are India's leading political consulting organization, dedicated to providing high quality professional support for political campaigns. In this capacity, we have been fortunate to be a part of the momentous election campaigns of 2014, 2019 and various other state elections. Our work includes envisioning and executing innovative electioneering campaigns, facilitating capacity building of grassroots cadre and shaping governance. We add professional aspects to the strengths of the scores of grassroots workers and ensure optimal electoral results.
We are a diverse group of dedicated individuals including former management consultants, lawyers, engineers, political theorists, public policy professionals and other people from varied sectors from premier institutes and corporates, with the unified objective of meaningfully contributing to the polity of the nation.
About Experienced Impact Leadership Program :
- We are confident that you must be pursuing excellence at your workplace. You might be working on a long-time passion developed in college, maybe found other avenues of interest or maybe just the most lucrative one available. Building excels models to structure financial products. Hustling to launch a product in a new city. Pitching your business idea to potential investors. Being part of a huge software team working on your own piece.
- But what if something is missing. What if the challenge isn't keeping you up at night.. What if serving people is more important than serving a promoter. What if the sweat isn't worth it. What if you care about something much bigger than can be solved from within the confines of a cubicle. What about impact?
- What if you can do so much more. Travel the breadth of the country to understand people, their history and culture, their lives, their politics. Solve some of the key problems facing the electorate. Define political strategy and advise senior leaders. Design and execute public outreach campaigns of unforeseen scale. Craft the message that shapes public opinion. Draft policy suggestions for election manifestos. Analyse data real-time to predict electoral outcomes. Lead teams of passionate, bright individuals towards creating real impact on real people by solving real problems.
- If any of this sounds appealing to you, we have a role for you. If creating genuine impact is your priority, then we welcome you to the Experienced Impact Leadership Program (EILP).
What does EILP offer ?
We believe that the brightest minds in the country should be solving the toughest problem statements facing the country. EILP aims to bridge the gap and provide the appropriate platform. For working professionals, EILP is a fast track program to grow into leadership roles in the expanding political consulting space in India. It offers you an opportunity to build your consulting toolkit, and advise senior political leaders on some of the most challenging problems that our country faces. At EILP, you will be working at the intersection of consulting, startup and public service.
- Unique Experience: You will get a once in a lifetime opportunity to build a fulfilling career in an upcoming space, a chance to work with political stakeholders at all levels to gain in-depth exposure about politics and a real chance to contribute towards solving interesting, unsolved problems at scale
- Accelerated growth: You will be part of a small handpicked team of diverse, passionate and talented individuals who will constantly challenge, support and work with you to achieve extraordinary outcomes. EILP will set you on a fast track path to the leadership roles in the consulting space in India
- Hands on mentorship: As part of this program, you will be mentored by a team of seasoned professionals who have pioneered the evolution of this space and undertaken various electoral campaigns across the country
- Competitive remuneration: Never before in India, professionals have had a structured opportunity to contribute to nation building. With EILP, you will be able to create real-impact on ground while being offered competitive compensation
What are we looking for?
As part of EILP, we are looking for professionals with 4-8 years of experience who demonstrate the following traits:
- Academic Excellence: Combine an impressive academic record with strong technical skills
- Prioritise Impact: Optimise for impact above everything else
- Structured Problem Solving: Tackle complex situations through effective and structured problem solving and out-of-the-box thinking
- Effective Communication: Possess strong written and verbal communication skills - both individually and in a group setting
- Initiative: Adapt to dynamic and ambiguous situations with a clear bias for action
- Teamwork: Contribute to the strong team ethic and work towards the success of the entire team
- Leadership Skills: Display the requisite leadership qualities to take ideas forward
- Strong Ethics: Possess uncompromising ethical principles
Position requirements :
- Minimum undergraduate from a prominent academic institution with a degree in engineering, law, commerce, science or arts.
- 4-8 years of full time professional work experience