Talent Acquisition Specialist at Nation with NaMo
Views:793 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:121
Nation With NaMo - Data Analyst - Growth (2-4 yrs)
Data Analyst - Growth
Nation with NaMo is India's leading political consulting organization, dedicated to providing high quality professional support for political campaigns. In this capacity, we have been fortunate to be a part of the momentous election campaigns of 2014, 2019 and various other state elections. Our work includes envisioning and executing innovative electioneering campaigns, facilitating capacity building of grassroots cadre and shaping governance. We add professional aspects to the strengths of the scores of grassroots workers and ensure optimal electoral results.
In today's world, social media plays an important role in shaping the thinking of all individuals. It is a crucial lever in both politics and governance. We are looking for a Data Analyst who is dynamic, enthusiastic and keen-eyed enough to go beyond the obvious, draw complex insights and provide actionables to the team and the client.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Understand important metrics and devise processes and methodologies to perform benchmark and competitor analysis.
- Develop algorithms in multilingual conversational systems, perform statistical analysis of results and refine models.
- Design NLP applications and products in accordance with prescribed requirements, train the models and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Create and/or select the proper annotated datasets for supervised learning techniques and use effective text representation techniques to develop useful features.
- Take end to end ownership of the projects at various stages from data extraction, data cleaning, exploratory data analysis, dashboarding and reporting.
- Maintain clear and coherent communication, both verbal and written, to understand data needs and report results.
- Create efficient codes and processes to create easy to read/visually representative dashboards and automate report generation.
- Create efficient ETL pipelines for data pull, storage, database management and efficient querying of data.
- Review architecture, provide technical guidance for teams to figure out the errors/bugs in the systems and rectify the same making the existing processes robust.
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or a related discipline from a reputed institute.
- Should have relevant experience of minimum 2 years in the field of Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning, semantic extraction techniques, data structures and modeling.
- Deep understanding of text representation techniques (such as n-grams, bag of words, sentiment analysis etc), statistics and classification algorithms.
- Knowledge of machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
- Experience in implementing the products lifecycle - design, development, quality, deployment, maintenance.
- Should have good working knowledge of Python/SQL and MS Excel/Google Spreadsheet. Ability to handle very large, unstructured and multi-dimensional data sets.
- Knowledge of data representation tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Google Data Studio is a plus.
- Aptitude and curiosity for solving problems with the ability to break down the problem into smaller parts.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize tasks and deliver results with high accuracy.