TA Specialist at Nation with Namo
Views:1913 Applications:415 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Nation with NaMo - Business Analyst - Analytics - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/ISB/TISS (1-3 yrs)
About Us :
- We are India's leading political consulting organization dedicated to provide high quality professional support for political campaigns. We strongly believe that the nation will best benefit from an enlightened political leadership in the form of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and are proud to have previously contributed in a similar capacity in the momentous election campaign of 2014 and various subsequent state elections.
- Our work includes envisioning and executing innovative electioneering campaigns, facilitating capacity building of grassroots cadre and shaping governance. We add professional aspects to the strengths of the scores of grassroots workers supporting the Prime Minister and ensure optimal electoral results not as an end in itself but to add to the Prime Minister's vision for a developed India.
- We comprise a diverse group of dedicated individuals including former management consultants, lawyers, engineers, political theorists, public policy professionals and other varied sectors from premier institutes and corporates with the unified objective of meaningfully contributing to the polity of the nation.
- Our work leverages on-ground activities, data analytics, research and new age media as a force multiplier for the Prime Minister's messages and actions.
- If your vision of a modern India aligns with that of the Prime Minister's and seek a platform that will afford you the responsibility to shape the nation's future, we invite you to apply and be a part of this exciting journey.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Undergraduate / postgraduate from a premier institute (IIT, NIT, DU, BITS, NLU, IIM, ISB, TISS, etc.)
- Analyzing Demographics & Electoral data at all levels (Booth, Constituency, State, etc.) to generate meaningful insights
- Identify & Understand the KPIs, areas of opportunity, trends of the matrices of the on-going projects & recommend actions to the respective stakeholders to help them drive their projects
- Produce regular reports and analysis, write systems queries to gather data, perform data mining and analysis using tools including Advance MS Excel, Python/R, Oracle BI and Cognos to identify trends and develop forecasts, as well as identify opportunities for cost savings and quality improvements
- Track project issues, concerns, deliverables, and acceptance criteria
- Collaborate with business, product and technology teams to implement projects
- Defining configuration specifications, business analysis requirement and perform quality assurance
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or related discipline from a reputed institute
- Should have relevant experience of 0-2 years in the field analytics / data science, designing & implementing statistical models & reporting systems using automation tools
- Technical capabilities (Hands on) : SQL(Good to know), Advance Excel, R/Python, Data visualization
- Penchant for business, curiosity about numbers and persistence to work with data to tease out insights
- Experience in cleaning, mapping and analyzing very large, unstructured, multi-dimensional, different variety of data sets.
- Experience with E-commerce, Retail, Food tech and Business Analytics would be referred