Talent Acquisition Specialist at Nation with NaMo
Views:2327 Applications:454 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:418
Nation With NaMo - Business Analyst (0-2 yrs)
Nation with NaMo is India's leading political consulting organization, dedicated to providing high quality professional support for political campaigns. In this capacity, we have been fortunate to be a part of the momentous election campaigns of 2014, 2019 and various other state elections. Our work includes envisioning and executing innovative electioneering campaigns, facilitating capacity building of grassroots cadre and shaping governance. We add professional aspects to the strengths of the scores of grassroots workers and ensure optimal electoral results.
In today's world, social media plays an important role in shaping the thinking of all individuals. It is a crucial lever in both politics and governance. We are looking for a Business Analyst who is dynamic, enthusiastic and keen-eyed enough to go beyond the obvious, draw complex insights and provide actionables to the team and the client.
- Understand the requirements of the business in terms of digital advertising and social media performance measurement and come up with feasible, scalable solutions.
- Understand important metrics and devise algorithms and methodologies to perform benchmark and competitor analysis.
- Take end to end ownership of the projects at various stages from data extraction, data cleaning, exploratory data analysis, dashboarding and reporting.
- Maintain clear and coherent communication, both verbal and written, to understand data needs and report results.
- Create and own the dashboard/report generation processes using Excel/SQL/Python as per the requirements with minimum supervision.
- Create efficient codes and processes to automate the report generation.
- Figure out the errors/bugs in the processes and dashboards and rectify the same making the existing processes robust.
- Build and maintain databases following the best practices to ensure the data availability at all times.
- Create efficient ETL pipelines for data pull, storage, database management and efficient querying of data.
- Generate the daily, weekly and monthly reports to be used by various stakeholders.
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or a related discipline from a reputed institute.
- Should have relevant experience of 0-2 years in the field of analytics/data science, designing & implementing statistical models & reporting systems using automation tools.
- Should have good working knowledge of MS Excel/Google Spreadsheet. Ability to handle very large, unstructured and multi-dimensional data sets.
- Aptitude and curiosity for solving problems with the ability to break down the problem into smaller parts.
- Penchant for business, curiosity about numbers and persistence to work with data to tease out insights.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize tasks and deliver results with high accuracy.
- Organizational skills with an ability to stay focused on achieving time-bound results by coordinating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Good to have technical capabilities: Data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI and Google Data Studio.