Talent Acquisition Specialist at Nation with NaMo
Views:1189 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Nation With NaMo - Associate/Senior Associate - West Bengal Assembly Elections 2021 - Contractual Role (0-4 yrs)
- We are India's leading political consulting organization, dedicated to providing high quality professional support for political campaigns. In this capacity, we have been fortunate to be a part of the momentous election campaigns of 2014, 2019 and various other state elections. Our work includes envisioning and executing innovative electioneering campaigns, facilitating capacity building of grassroots cadre and shaping governance. We add professional aspects to the strengths of the scores of grassroots workers and ensure optimal electoral results.
- We are a diverse group of dedicated individuals including former management consultants, lawyers, engineers, political theorists, public policy professionals and other people from varied sectors from premier institutes and corporates, with the unified objective of meaningfully contributing to the polity of the nation.
About the Project:
- As an organisation, we firmly believe that our country will benefit greatly from the visionary leadership of Hon- ble Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The end goal of our work is not just to win elections, but to contribute to the vision of a New India that the Hon- ble Prime Minister has set out to achieve. The project in West Bengal will be no different, with our goal being the formation of a new and prosperous West Bengal through the formation of a government that is based on the model of integrity, hard work, and development for all that the Hon- ble Prime Minister has championed.
- Politically, West Bengal saw an astonishing amount of churn in the Lok Sabha election of 2019. As such, the West Bengal Assembly elections in 2021 are all set to be a landmark in the political history of the State. The project is an unparalleled opportunity to contribute to this historic election and have an indelible impact on the future of the state. In more practical terms, the project is an opportunity to run innovative and contextual campaigns, never seen before in the state; support the client in creating effective political strategies to cater to a complex political environment and shape the future of the state through the creation of a vision for a new and prosperous West Bengal.
About the Role:
- Lok Sabha In-charge (Associate/Senior Associate) will be allocated to a Lok Sabha constituency, of which he/she is a resident. A Lok Sabha In-charge will be responsible for developing political and campaign strategy for that Lok Sabha and be a part of project teams and work with the client team members in this regard. They are also expected to provide insights to internal stakeholders into the progress and effectiveness of the campaign through continuous reporting and analysis.
- Lok Sabha in-charges will interact with political leaders and organizers in their Lok Sabha. While this is an interesting proposition and comes with enormous exposure, it also raises expectations of maintenance of confidentiality, display of exemplary client management skills and most importantly, of performance.
The job often requires evening and weekend work as well as extensive travel.
- The role requires intelligent, passionate, and self-driven professionals with a clear understanding of working in the consulting industry. The candidate should possess excellent problem solving, team leadership, client leadership, thought leadership and communications skills and should be able to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding work environment.
In addition to this, the candidate would also be required to:
- Undertake research and present findings towards formulating on-ground political and campaign initiatives
- Contribute ideas and strategies towards the roll-out of political and campaign initiatives
- Possess the ability to project-manage campaign initiatives end-to-end
- Possess high-quality problem solving, analytical skills and the ability to propose practical solutions for issues
- Have a strong bias for action and ability to deal with ambiguity
Interested candidates are requested to indicate which Lok Sabha constituency they reside in.-
Desired Qualification and Experience:-
- Minimum PG/Degree from a Tier 1 academic institution.
- Speaking, reading and writing proficiency in Bengali is a must.
- 0-4 years of work experience.
- Political consulting or similar experience is an added advantage.
- Possess a laptop and intermediate expertise in MS Office (specifically Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and Google Office.
- Comfort with extensive travel and having own transportation is preferable.
Please note that this is a contractual role till May 2021 only.