Talent Acquisition Specialist at Nation with NaMo
Views:3382 Applications:459 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:421
Nation With NaMo - Associate/Senior Associate - Political Consultant (0-4 yrs)
Associate/ Senior Associate
About the Associate/Senior Associate Political Consultant :
We are confident that you must be pursuing excellence at your workplace. You might be working on a long-time passion developed in college, maybe found other avenues of interest or maybe just the most lucrative one available. Building excels models to structure financial products. Hustling to launch a product in a new city. Pitching your business idea to potential investors. Being part of a huge software team working on your own piece.
- But what if something is missing. What if the challenge isn't keeping you up at night.. What if serving people is more important than serving a promoter. What if the sweat isn't worth it. What if you care about something much bigger than can be solved from within the confines of a cubicle. What about impact?
- What if you can do so much more. Travel the breadth of the country to understand people, their history and culture, their lives, their politics. Solve some of the key problems facing the electorate. Define political strategy and advise senior leaders. Design and execute public outreach campaigns of unforeseen scale. Craft the message that shapes public opinion. Draft policy suggestions for election manifestos. Analyse data real-time to predict electoral outcomes. Lead teams of passionate, bright individuals towards creating real impact on real people by solving real problems.
- If any of this sounds appealing to you, we have a role for you. If creating genuine impact is your priority, then we would like to welcome you as a member of our team
Our team's background :
We are a diverse team of passionate, talented young individuals on a mission to make India better through our work. We are creating a platform for young professionals to create real impact by supporting senior political leaders on electioneering, and governance.
Our team members come from some of the most prestigious academic institutions in the country including IIT Kanpur, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Delhi, ISB Hyderabad, NLSIU Bangalore, SRCC, LSR and IIT Guwahati
What does role offer ? :
For young professionals, this is a unique opportunity where they can collaborate with and contribute to the political ecosystem through direct interactions. is the most ambitious talent development program in our space and is in line with the best programs globally in the corporate world.
1. Unique Experience : You will get a once in a lifetime opportunity to build a fulfilling career in an upcoming space, a chance to work with political stakeholders at all levels to gain in-depth exposure about politics and a real chance to contribute towards solving interesting, unsolved problems at scale.
2. Accelerated learning & growth : You will be part of a small handpicked team of diverse, passionate and talented individuals who will constantly challenge, support and work with you to achieve extraordinary outcomes.
3. Hands-on mentorship : As part of this program, you will be mentored by a team of seasoned professionals who have pioneered the evolution of this space and undertaken various electoral campaigns across the country.
4. Competitive remuneration : We understand the value of the talent we have in sustaining our success and we offer competitive remuneration as part of our commitment to our people.
About the role - Associate/ Senior Associate consulting track :
Starting in the summer of 2022, Political Consultants will be part of multiple project teams working on advising senior client members in the political domain. They will be a part of multiple election campaigns and will work on some of the most challenging policy and governance problems facing the country.
During campaigns, political consultants interact closely with political leaders and organizers at the constituency, district, state and national level. While this is an interesting proposition and comes with enormous exposure, it also raises expectations of maintenance of confidentiality, display of exemplary client management skills and most importantly, of performance.
What are we looking for in our Associates/Senior Associates? :
We are looking for team members at the associate/senior associate level who demonstrate the following traits:
- Academic Excellence : Combine an impressive academic record with strong technical skills
- Prioritise Impact : Optimise for impact above everything else
- Structured Problem Solving : Tackle complex situations through effective and structured problem solving and out-of-the-box thinking
- Effective Communication : Possess strong written and verbal communication skills - both individually and in a group setting
- Initiative : Adapt to dynamic and ambiguous situations with a clear bias for action
- Teamwork : Contribute to the strong team ethic and work towards the success of the entire team
- Leadership Skills : Display the requisite leadership qualities to take ideas forward
- Strong Ethics : Possess uncompromising ethical principles
1. Minimum undergraduate/degree from a Tier 1 academic institution
2. Work experience between 0 to 4 years
3. Political consulting or similar experience is an added advantage
P.S. This is a contractual role till April 2024