Talent Acquisition Specialist at Nation with NaMo
Views:1085 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:142
Nation With NaMo - Associate/Senior Associate - Media Monitoring (0-3 yrs)
- We are India's leading political consulting organization dedicated to provide high quality professional support for political campaigns.
- We strongly believe that the nation will best benefit from an enlightened political leadership in the form of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and are proud to have previously contributed in a similar capacity in the momentous election campaign of 2014, 2019 and various subsequent state elections.
- Our work includes envisioning and executing innovative electioneering campaigns, facilitating capacity building of grassroots cadre and shaping governance.
- We add professional aspects to the strengths of the scores of grassroots workers supporting the Prime Minister and ensure optimal electoral results not as an end in itself but to add to the Prime Minister's vision for a developed India.
- Our work leverages on-ground activities, data analytics, research and new age media as a force multiplier for the Prime Minister's messages and actions.
- We comprise a diverse group of dedicated individuals including former management consultants, lawyers, engineers, political theorists, public policy professionals and other varied sectors from premier institutes and corporates with the unified objective of meaningfully contributing to the polity of the nation.
- Devise and deliver media relations plans to support the strategic and operational objectives of the client's narrative and on-ground campaign
- Media coordination, developing media briefs for campaign and candidates, documenting media feedback structures and creating a solid media network for our project
- Draft, distribute and follow-up press releases, briefings, articles, blogs, social media content to the media and client team members as and when required
- Build on your understanding and expertise of the media landscape, develop and maintain a healthy network with the media at state, district and constituency level; and represent the organization or the client in a confident, yet humble and professional manner
- Source and follow-up on news relevant to the overall defined objectives
- As a member of the media team, you would be expected to help in narrative shaping in Media and the agenda for the public to debate on politics. Your extensive reach-out to the journalist at grassroots level captures the mood of the electorate
- A Bachelor or a Master's degree (preferably from a reputed institution) in Mass Communication / Journalism / PR / Media Management / Relevant field of social sciences
- Work experience of 0-3 years is desirable
- Should be proficient in media structures, political structures and current affairs
- Should be able to manage extensive data, analyze draft and deliver final reports
- Should be open to working extended hours and flexible to move across multiple geographies if the situation demands
- Should be able to plan, manage and implement media campaigns & content
- Should be able to coordinate and work with multiple teams
- Language proficiency in Bengali is a must.
P.S. : This is a contractual role till April 2024