Talent Acquisition Specialist at Nation with NaMo
Views:1136 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:159
Nation With NaMo - Associate/Senior Associate - Media Management (0-3 yrs)
We are India's leading political consulting organization dedicated to providing high quality professional support for political campaigns. Our work includes envisioning and executing innovative electioneering campaigns, facilitating capacity building of grassroots cadre and shaping governance. We add professional aspects to the strengths of the scores of grassroots workers supporting the Prime Minister and ensure optimal electoral results not as an end in itself but to add to the Prime Minister's vision for a developed India. Our work leverages on-ground activities, data analytics, research and new age media as a force multiplier for the Prime Minister's messages and actions. We comprise a diverse group of dedicated individuals including former management consultants, lawyers, engineers, political theorists, public policy professionals and other varied sectors from prominent institutes and corporates with the unified objective of meaningfully contributing to the polity of the nation.
- As part of Media team, you will be expected to perform a wide range of activities, such as media coordination, developing media briefs for campaign and candidates, documenting media feedback structures and creating a solid media network for our various projects
- Build on your understanding and expertise of the media landscape, develop and maintain a healthy network with the media at national, state, district and assembly level; and represent the organization or the client in a confident, yet humble and professional manner.
- Source and follow-up on news relevant to the overall defined objectives
- As a member of the media team, you set the narrative in Media and the agenda for the public to debate on politics. Your extensive reach-out to the journalist at grassroots level captures the mood of the electorate
- A Bachelor or a Master's degree (preferably from a reputed institution) in Mass Communication/Journalism/PR/Media Management/Relevant field of social sciences
- Work experience of 0-3 years is desirable
- Should be proficient in media structures, political structures and current affairs
- Should be able to manage huge amount of data, analyse draft and deliver final reports
- Should be open to working extended hours and flexible to move across multiple geographies if the situation demands
- Should be able to plan, manage and implement media campaigns & content
- Should be able to coordinate and work with multiple teams
P.S. This is a contractual role till Feb 2022