Corporate - HR at Narayana Health
Views:4305 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:169
Narayana Health - Deputy Manager/Manager - Finance (4-6 yrs)
Job brief -
We are looking for a reliable Financial Manager that will analyze every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
The goal is to enable the company's leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company's objectives.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company's actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company's budget.
- Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Supervising the work of AE, EO, AM
- Verification of Bank reconciliations
- Verification and Filing all the Statutory Returns
- Must be willing to travel if not a Localite.
- Proven experience in Finance & Accounts.
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as Senior Finance Executive/Deputy Manager and Health care industry Experience will be added advantage.
- Extensive understanding of financial understanding
- Proficient user of finance software/SAP
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- BS/MA/M.com degree in Finance/Accounting will be a plus.
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar and Health Care industry Experience will be considered a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.