Head - Talent Acquisition at Nspira
Views:395 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Narayana Group - Senior Manager - Digital Transformation (3-15 yrs)
Senior Manager - Digital Transformation
Nspira is a leading Education Management Services company which enables Narayana Group to operate 600+ branches seamlessly. We are a profitable company and funded by Morgan Stanley PE Asia and Banyan Tree. We operate in the space of B2C education / ed-tech industry
We are setting up a CEO office to take up key strategic projects. This profile will be a part of CEO office and will oversee Digital Transformation. This is a high impact role and with quick career progression
This Position :
The Role is about - Enterprise & Digital Transformation, will drive the timely delivery of systems and enterprise Internal projects to support key strategic initiatives in the Digital Technology Services organization. Focus will be on Commerce, Customer Success and Partner lifecycle, working closely with multiple Internal Teams / departments including Technical, Sales, Revenue, Finance and Marketing teams. This position requires a highly driven individual with demonstrated experience in delivering projects in fast paced technical environments.
The successful candidate will have proven ability to drive consensus and provide digitisation direction to multiple cross-functional stakeholders while maintaining efficient plans, tracking issues and proactively communicating project status.
- Owning end-to-end delivery of Internal departments / teams in driving digitisation & automation from legacy products / technologies to the latest trends.
- Define Transformation program roadmap, drive overall program, and facilitate program activities.
- Manage interdependencies between work streams and the rest of the organization
- Collaborate with Team Leads to ensure functional teams are operating effectively
- Monitor progress of teams and ensure issues are resolved
- Plan workshops and communicate key action items and decisions across functions
- Ensure communication of relevant information across the program
- Strong experience with driving digital transformation with at least 2-3 cross functional programs successfully delivered
- Create and manage all project management artifacts including project plan, issues and risks log, budgets, and status updates
- Experience in successfully prioritizing and balancing between competing priorities to deliver outcomes on-time and on-budget
- Run meetings and set agendas effectively, and track performance against agreed upon commitments
- Communicate clearly with business stakeholders and team members. Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and partners on an ongoing basis
- Prepare and deliver presentations to facilitate alignment, and develop a shared understanding of the impacts, benefits, and changes to expect
- Drive collaboration with project sponsor/s to plan project objectives, scope and deliverables
- Plan and execute User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities
- Develop and communicate project status, KPI's and project documentation to stakeholders, sponsor/s and executives
- Manage vendor relationships and review scope of work in agreements
- Collaborate with Project Management and Change Enablement professionals across DocuSign sharing leading practices and evolve our methodology
Basic qualifications :
- 2+ years of combined Program Management with a proven track record of delivery
- 2+ years of experience of project management best practices and ERP / any relevant methodology
- Hands on exposure managing driving the digitisation / automation for the Organisation.
- Commerce, Partner, Salesforce CRM tools, platform and systems implementation experience
- Experience with any business applications (ERP / Cloud / Agile software development methodologies and productivity tools)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Masters from Top Ranked B-schools / Institutes.
Preferred qualifications :
- Strong experience in technology enterprise applications implementation, planning, execution and delivery
- Ability to quickly understand complex issues and develop or apply simplifying frameworks to facilitate broader organizational understanding, decision-making and action
- Detail-oriented with excellent verbal, written, organizational, presentation and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to present and explain complex information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others and gains understanding
- Adept at building close working relationships and quickly establishing personal credibility across an organization, maintaining a high level of professionalism, self-motivation and a strong sense of urgency