Lead Recruiter at Narang Access
Views:2034 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Narang Group - Regional Sales Manager (8-10 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
JOB DETAILS :
Job Title : Regional Sales Manager On Premise
Department : Sales
Reporting : Supervisor RSM
JOB PURPOSE :
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for driving sales to achieve business plan through the following job responsibilities :
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
Core Responsibilities :
1. To achieve the annual targets in terms of FS and TS (based on building blocks) allocated for the year for all the brands of his/her territory. Also be responsible for collection for direct supplies
2. To implement the width of distribution and activation of all the brands as per the ON Premise plan of his/her market.
3. To ensure that stocks are at optimal at all his/her outlets for all our brands and ensure no stock outs
4. To meet up with distributor once a week and sort out issues or market grievances if any arising in the market and inform his line manager accordingly. Also work closely with distributor salesman in terms of training and incentivisation for our brands.
5. Do a visibility check of all the brands in the respective universe as per the agreed contract of the respective outlet in his/her universe on a weekly basis.
6. Do retail audit of the top A accounts ( once a quarter) in terms of competition sales, activation and any other events and inform his/her line manager.
7. Be abreast of the new hotels or restaurants that are to be opened up in the universe and map them before hand and inform the line manager accordingly.
8. Doing tie ups with right quality, distribution visibility & Promotion(Hi-5) in all channels.
9. Conceptualizing events & promotions for brands and the implementation & tracking in his/her universe.
10. Ensure excellent market relations with the on premise accounts
11. Explore potential of profitable business in non- traditional and day accounts
People Responsibilities :- Sales team
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
Minimum Qualifications :- Post Graduation, MBA Marketing
Experience :- 8 to 10 years of relevant work experience in FMCG companies
Technical Skills :
- Analytical skills
- Negotiation skills
Behavioural Skills :
- Leadership abilities
- Team player
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.