Senior Executive - Human Resources at Nanoheal
Views:322 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Nanoheal - Product Marketing Manager - Enterprise Software (3-7 yrs)
Product Marketing Manager - Enterprise Software
Role Description :
- We are looking for an enthusiastic, innovative and exceptional Product Marketer to join our team. Your skills and knowledge will be used to educate customers about Nanoheal.
- You will be required to understand the product features and benefits and clearly articulate the value proposition through deliverables.
- You will be working closely with the Product Managers, Pre-sales and Customer Success teams to communicate the Nanoheal story in a compelling manner.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the following :
- Key interface across groups : role for the go-to-market team. Work collaboratively with Sales, Product Management, Marketing Communications, Demand Generation and other teams to drive growth and customer success.
- Messaging : Develop product positioning, messaging and value propositions that differentiates the product in the market.
- Content : Own and create content (e.g. data sheets, infographics, solution briefs, white papers, user guides, web tutorials, web content, presentations, sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, release announcements) to articulate the benefits of the product to prospective customers.
- Sales enablement : Partner with the Product Management team to communicate the value proposition of the product to the sales team. Assist sales on calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product.
- Product launch : Plan the launch of new related products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Buyer Intelligence : Gain expertise on buyers of the products and their buying criteria / process and effective ways to position the Nanoheal solution
- Market/Competitor Intelligence : Follow and analyze market trends to position Nanoheal and identify new required capabilities for future releases. Gain expertise on the competition and differentiation of Nanoheal.
- Budget Management : Work with Marketing to ensure that product marketing KPIs are achieved on time and within budget
- Program Management : Communicate with the relevant stakeholders to ensure excellent visibility of Product Marketing Programs
Qualifications / Experience :
- Previous product marketing experience in a software product company (strong preference for SaaS products)
- 3 to 7 years of relevant experience
- Strategic mindset, strong analytical abilities, independent thinker and an entrepreneurial attitude
- Ability to understand the "bigger picture" and the business drivers around IT and automation
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, MBA preferred
Candidate who have mostly worked for an organization that provide B2B Enterprise Software Solutions will be preferred.