Manager at Nangia & CO LLP
Views:218 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Nangia & Co LLP - Manager - Business Development - Sustainability & Biodiversity Domain (4-10 yrs)
As the Manager within Sustainability and Biodiversity team at Nangia Andersen LLP, the candidate will play a pivotal role in developing corporate biodiversity projects, guiding businesses for their biodiversity and sustainability strategies and roadmaps. The candidate shall be responsible for meeting new and existing clients whenever required to find new business opportunities in the field of biodiversity management, sustainability, environmental due diligence, and nature-based solutions.
You will work along a team of dedicated professionals and collaborate with clients to drive impactful projects that promote environmental sustainability while aligning with our business goals.
- Strategic Leadership: Develop corporate sustainability projects ensuring alignment with long-term business objectives. Lead efforts to systematically manage the projects.
- Project Oversight: Oversee the planning, implementation, and evaluation of sustainability, biodiversity, and climate change projects. Set clear project goals, monitor progress, and ensure successful project outcomes.
- Team Management: Manage a team of sustainability, biodiversity professionals, species experts fostering a culture of excellence, innovation, and collaboration. Provide guidance and support for team development.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Build and maintain relationships with external stakeholders, including - government agencies, NGOs, industry partners, and local communities. Collaborate on joint initiatives and represent the company in sustainability discussions.
- Market Knowledge: Be updated about compliance with relevant environmental laws, regulations, and standards. Stay informed about evolving sustainability and biodiversity requirements.
- Reporting and Communication: Manage and check final deliverables reports, communicate progress to internal and external stakeholders, and enhance the company's reputation as a leader in sustainability.
- Masters (M.Sc./M.Tech/MBA) in Sustainability/Environmental Sciences/Biodiversity Conservation/ Natural Resource Management/ Climate Change or allied disciplines.
- 5-7 Years of experience developing projects in sustainability/natural resource management sector