Senior Associate - HR at Nangia Andersen LLP
Views:195 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Nangia Andersen LLP - Associate/Senior Associate - Audit & Assurance - CA (2-5 yrs)
Job Description :
Roles and Responsibilities :
- The candidate is expected to work closely with the Manager / Director to build client relationships.
- Work with the Audit practice to execute Statutory Audit / Indian GAAP / IFRS / US GAAP accounting services
Qualifications and Skills :
- Qualified CA (from a Big 4 would be an advantage)
- 2-3 years of experience in working in the statutory auditor in a similar environment (Audit and Accounting firms) Associate/Senior Associate
Experience and Background :
- Have the ability to work under deadlines and demanding client conditions.
- Be willing to travel within India or abroad for continuous/ long periods of time.
- Have strong soft skills like leadership, inter personal, team and communication skills both verbal and written.
Sector - Financial Service, Manufacturing and service