Senior Manager at Nandan Petrochem
Views:782 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Nandan Petrochem - Manager/Senior Manager - Industrial Relations (5-12 yrs)
About Nandan Group (www.nandangroup.com)
Nandan Group of Companies is one of the fastest-growing businesses housed in the country with diversified interests in Lubricants, Petroleum derivatives & food products catering to multi-disciplinary industries. We operate in the key industries that drive economic and financially viable growth, enjoying a leadership position anchored by an extraordinary force of its employees.
The Industrial Relations Manager / Senior Manager would be responsible for establishing satisfactory labor-management relations and administrator the company's labour relations policy in accordance within legal framework.
- Creates the employment agreement policies including definite, indefinite, part-time, contract & seasonal, confidentiality agreements, etc.
- Coordinate the administration and negotiation of trade union contracts. Represents the company management in negotiations with union officials on all matters. Monitor all provisions of the agreements between unions and management. To liaise with the local authorities and administration officials including police department.
- Build effective leadership in the Union members and the informal leadership in the blue collared
- Responsible for Manpower allocation at Plants, Compliance, Labour cost analysis, liaisoning with Govt officials, viz Labour Courts, PF, ESIC etc.
- Responsible for Workmen engagement by building an incentive scheme for workmen and also Introduce direct benefit programs for health, retirement, death, disability, and unemployment.
- Effectively monitor statutory compliances and represent the management on statutory matters relating to applicable Labour Laws before the concerned authorities as and when required.
- Ensure 100% compliance on Labor and Employment matters
- To ensure proper compliance of various obligations under various Labour Laws as applicable to the factory.
- To look after general administration & security of the plant.
- To keep the management informed about all relevant events and provide information through regular MIS.
- To be an active and effective interface between the employees and the management on all employee-related issues and reduce grievances of employees
- To advise the management on the best HR practices within the framework of the companies- beliefs, values and objectives.
- To play a supporting role in facilitating smooth functioning of the administrative machinery of the factory.
- Hands on experience of handling Industrial relations of a mid-size Manufacturing company
- Sound knowledge of the related corporate and Factory laws and regulations and should have handled, compliance and reporting of plant IR matters independently.
- Assess risks of IR decisions accurately, build strong external/ internal relationships
- Analytical skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Fast-paced, works with a get-it-done attitude
- Creative and a problem solver
- Strong acumen and savviness to navigate through our organization structure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to see "big picture" and to prioritize
- Ability to build relationships at all levels and influence change to help teams deliver value
- Experience in simplifying processes, challenging status quos
Education: MBA - Specialization in Labour Laws