Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Namaste Credit
Views:186 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Namaste Credit - Head - Product (10-14 yrs)
- Product planning and execution throughout the lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap, and own MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships opportunities
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Create and articulate product development, improvement & further innovation (occasionally in front of investors or analysts), across internal and external client community
- Build, manage and retain team of high performing product managers
- At least 10 years of experience, at least 5 years of product management experience in a tier-1 product firm in fields related to e-Commerce, hyperlocal services, content, financial services, etc.
- Great people skills paired with a high level of assertiveness and very good communication
- Strong analytical, strategic and coordinating skills
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the current trends in lending business and technology
- Engineering training with additional training in business administration is a big plus
- Experience in Fintech technologies is an added advantage