HR Manager at Nalli Corporate
Views:5711 Applications:598 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:110
Nalli - Head - eCommerce Operations (2-5 yrs)
About Nalli :
Established in the year 1928, Nalli has been a leader in the textile and retail business, and a household name for exquisite silks. For 90 years, Nalli has been an iconic heritage brand steeped in tradition, beloved by sari-wearers everywhere, known for its trust, quality and family values.
The current Chairperson, Dr Kuppuswami Chetty, was awarded the PadmaShri from the Government of India, for his contribution to the weaving community. He continues to be the driving force and embodiment of this family-run business, and is a liberal donor for arts, culture, and education, and has written over 60 books.
The ecommerce division is headed by Lavanya Nalli, an MBA-graduate from Harvard Business School. She returned to Nalli after her stint at McKinsey & Co (Chicago) and Myntra. She was named one of India's fastest rising women leaders by Economic Times, has appeared on Forbes' Asia's Women, and profiled in various business magazines. She works closely with NITI Aayog, and is a frequent speaker at industry events in retail, textiles and handloom.
We have a highly ambitious and driven team, and are growing exponentially. Our startup culture values teamwork, self-starters, and can-do attitudes! We are looking out for bright, driven, result-oriented individuals who can grow together with us in this dynamic, high-performance environment.
You can visit www.nalli.com or https://in.linkedin.com/company/nalli to know more.
As a Head of E-Commerce Ops, below are the few major responsibilities:
1. Merchandising & Sourcing :
- Own category financial targets & KPI's (Eg: Net revenue & Margins) and identify liners to achieve max targets.
- Evaluate, Plan and optimize inventory, SKU levels by working with other partners in merchandising across the company.
- Involve and elevate the category assortment strategy through in market expertise and identifying assortment gaps and opportunities.
2. Consumer and Competition Analysis :
- Stay on top of current trends, competition analysis and business process to identify opportunities with reference to merchandising.
- Develop in-depth understanding of categories and customer needs and pain points & deep dive into analysis of consumer behaviors & trends, by reviewing the internal & external data
- Conduct market research for an assigned topic to dig out relevant data and insights
- Work towards improving category shopping experience through technology enabled features.
3. Inventory & Customer Relation :
- Produce layout plans for stores and maintain store shelves and inventory
- Monitor stock movement and consider markdowns, promotions, price changes, clear outs etc
- Build constructive customer relationships and team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
Required skills/ experience :
1. An experience of 2 - 5 years
2. An experience in Merchandising Planning, Textile selection & Trend knowledge is a must
3. Excellent verbal and written communications skills
4. Strong listening, presentation and decision-making skills
5. Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
Benefits of Working at Nalli :
- Highly motivated & determined team
- Steep learning curve - we believe in learning by doing
- Being the part of the core team
- Empowering place to be in - We believe that each individual brings in a new perspective and new ideas
We would like to meet you on 27th July 2019 anytime between 09:00AM to 1:00PM. Request you to confirm your attendance by calling us at +91 7619357004.