HR Manager at Nalli Corporate
Views:3583 Applications:309 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Nall - Head - eCommerce Operations (6-12 yrs)
Head of E-Commerce Ops Role: 10 - 16 LPA Salary
Nalli is seeking an ambitious operations professional to oversee its E-commerce business operations. You should be energetic, planned, good at people management and data-oriented! You will report directly to Nalli family, learn the ropes of the fast-growing e-commerce industry and learn from the best
Core responsibilities - Head of Ecommerce Ops:
1. P&L for eCommerce unit:
- Own & achieve category financial targets & KPI's (Eg: revenue, margins, cost) by guiding, coordinating and overseeing marketing, merchandising and all other cross-functional teams as required
- Plan and optimize inventory, SKU levels by coordinating with all merchandisers across the company.
2. Managing teams:
- Manage team leads and employees of all ops units (eg: inventory/warehouse, studio) and guide & oversee units to ensure targets achieved & QC-errors low, low team attrition, and high engagement
- Set goals & KPI's for individual teams for all ops-metrics (sales, QC, productivity, cost, etc); Coordinate with finance and marketing teams to ensure ops KPI's are in line with Sales Plan, Budget and Marketing Plan
- Create SOPs as required, ensure SOPs are constantly updated and followed; automate processes wherever possible to ensure productivity and quality targets are achieved
3. Operations oversight:
- Oversee operations (e.g., studio head, warehouse manager, catalog head) to ensure merch levels are maintained and products displayed properly (quality image, rich description, etc) and efficiently (low time-to-shelf, high uploads per day)
- Work cross-functionally with sales, marketing & tech teams to provide visibility to the right products, target the right customer profiles, and maintain high brand positioning and shopping experience. Conceptualize and drive omnichannel initiatives, by working seamlessly with peers
1. 6-12 years of experience in relevant field (retail, ops, apparel, inventory, category management, etc)
2. At least 2 years experience having managed a team
3. Preferred experience managing P&L targets (eg: sales, margins, costs)
4. Preferred experience managing inventory; preferred experience managing vendors & negotiations
5. Excellent verbal and written communications skills; has presented to senior management
6. Experience making decisions related to team hiring/firing cost investments and achieving targets
Benefits of Working at Nalli:
- Highly motivated & determined team
- Steep learning curve - we believe in learning by doing
- Being the part of the core team - direct experience working hands-on with the promoters
- Empowering place to be in - We believe that each individual brings in a new perspective and new ideas
Established in the year 1928, Nalli has been a leader in the textile and retail business, and a household name for exquisite silks. For 90 years, Nalli has been an iconic heritage brand steeped in tradition, beloved by sari-wearers everywhere, known for its trust, quality and family values.
The current Chairperson, Dr. Kuppuswami Chetty, was awarded the Padma Shri from the Government of India, for his contribution to the weaving community. He continues to be the driving force and embodiment of this family-run business, and is a liberal donor for arts, culture, and education, and has written over 60 books.
The eCommerce division is headed by Lavanya Nalli, an MBA-graduate from Harvard Business School. She returned to Nalli after her stint at McKinsey & Co (Chicago) and Myntra. She was named one of India's fastest rising women leaders by Economic Times, has appeared on Forbes' Asia's Women, and profiled in various business magazines. She works closely with NITI Aayog, and is a frequent speaker at industry events in retail, textiles and handloom.
We have a highly ambitious and driven team and are growing exponentially. Our startup culture values teamwork, self-starters, and can-do attitudes! We are looking out for a bright, driven, result-oriented individuals who can grow together with us in this dynamic, high-performance environment.
You can visit www.nalli.com or https://in.linkedin.com/company/nalli to know more.
We would like to meet you on 23rd November 2019 anytime between 09:30 AM to 2:00 PM. Request you to confirm your attendance by writing back to us at email@example.com or by calling us at 8892267905.