Nakoda Dairy - Customer Support Role (3-7 yrs)
What would you be doing?
- Provide knowledgeable answers to customer phone and e-mail inquiries regarding products and brand
- Assist clients on order-on-line
- Deal with orders in the back office and liaise with logistics
- Follow-up on orders and liaise with customers.
- Follow-up on all customer requests to ensure the brand provides the highest level of customer service in the industry
- Manage ongoing customer relationships utilizing our CRM tools
- Develop collaborative, positive working relationships with staff at our traditional boutiques
- Assist customers with after-sales service issues
- Be the primary contact for customer inquiries about our products and brand.
- Able to communicate concisely our company policies to client
- Maintain and update regular client correspondence
What we are looking for?
- Minimum of 3 years experience in customer service
- Strong eCommerce background
- Must be a sales-oriented person.
- Quick learner with the ability to absorb extensive information on our brand's history, product offerings, and communications/advertising program
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, great phone etiquette and elevated speech
- Proactive personality and self-motivator
- Demonstrates initiative with the ability to multi-task and detail-oriented in a fast-paced environment
- Proven to be organized, methodical, rigorous
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office applications and the ability to learn new applications quick