Nabler - Project Manager - Software (7-12 yrs)
Are you someone with a proven track record of solving technical problems- Are you looking to grow into a solid software project manager- Here is THE opportunity for you...
- Enable data analytics and BI by building a variety of technological solutions
- Interact with international clients first hand
- Define project scope, set expectations and lead a team to deliver the results
- Be part of a leaner organization and leverage the opportunity to work with senior management directly and regularly
- Bring your ideas and enthusiasm. Learn and grow on the job.
A desirable candidate would be technically sound, capable of learning new technologies quickly, has excellent communication skills, demonstrates great situational judgment and is looking for opportunities to grow into a manager.
About Company: Nabler enables marketers take advanced data-driven decisions and boost the effectiveness and success of their digital properties including websites, social media, online platforms, digital devices, web or mobile-based applications, and more. Combining progressive analytics practices, technology, and domain expertise - our custom solutions help clients connect data and insights with business decisions. Visit www.nabler.com for more company info.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Technical Breadth
Solid on CS fundamentals
Keeps abreast with latest in relevant technologies as well as best industry-grade patterns and practices.
Able to translate requirements into software/system specifications that include information needs, systems/process/data flow and infrastructure requirements.
Able to design and implement those specifications as well as coach others in improving design as well as implementation
- Client Communication and Engagement
Primary point of contact for clients to talk about projects in-flight (status, feedback, change-requests etc.)
Understands and facilitates discussions around requirements as well as scope
Sets clear expectations with all involved parties
Proactively sets up forums for the client to review progress and provide feedback
- Project Management
Daily task assignment and tracking - Makes day-to-day course corrections as well as load balancing suggestions, as needed.
Accountable for team's deliverables as per set expectations for owned projects.
Steward of all relevant processes, documentation and compliance
Custodian of project related assets and access control
- Strategic Insight
Stays familiar with the bigger picture and company strategy. May suggest additional engagement opportunities
Able to effectively collaborate with other teams to deliver cohesive results to clients
Proactively represents personal point of view along with rationale and incorporates others' points of view in contributing to more robust solutions.
- Flexible in taking on tasks of varying complexity, as needed, for timely delivery of projects.
RELATIONSHIPS: Reports to Head of Engineering
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical discipline; or, equivalent demonstrable experience.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- 7+ years of experience in developing and delivering medium to high complexity software solutions and components, especially data-driven applications utilizing popular relational database engines.
- In-depth working knowledge of .NET, C#, ASP.NET, MVC Framework, MySQL, NoSQL
- Any experience with cloud services (Google Cloud, AWS, Azure...) is a BIG plus
- Any experience of leading teams or projects is a BIG plus
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent in relationship building, interpersonal skills and earn confidence of diverse client stakeholders located globally
- Strong analytical skills, flexible and highly motivated
- Excellent attention to detail with strong organizational skills to manage multiple work requests and projects follow through
- Prior experience in implementing process improvements is a plus
if you are interested, write with your current CTC, Expected CTC & NP details.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.