HR Manager at NABKISAN Finance Limited
Views:655 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
NABKISAN - Manager - Legal (3-4 yrs)
visit https://www.nabkisan.org/career and apply online
- Draft, check and scrutinise all the legal documents of Company.
- Taking Legal actions against defaulting borrowers
- To draft and issue notices u/s 138 of Negotiable Instruments Act, Demand Notices, Recall Notices, Notices u/s 13 (2) of SARFAESI Act, Takeover Notices, Winding up Notices, Replies, Letters, Correspondences etc.
- To draft Possession Notice, Public Auction Notice and getting it published in the newspaper.
- Provide legal advice on corporate and business matters.
- Monitor the maintenance of the registers and other records required to be maintained by the Company under the Companies and Allied Matters Act (CAMA).
- Assist in the development of guidelines, policies, procedures etc.
- Analyse and review legal agreements, legislation and documents for the Board.
- Ensure (internal & external) compliance with laid down guidelines, policies and procedures; investigate issues of non-compliance as may be required.
- Review and advice management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Appearance before concerned Court/ authorities for all cases related to NABKISAN and its employees as and when required or directed.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.