HR Manager at NABKISAN Finance Limited
Views:472 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
NABKISAN - Manager - Legal (3-4 yrs)
visit https://www.nabkisan.org/career and apply online
- Draft, check and scrutinise all the legal documents of Company.
- Taking Legal actions against defaulting borrowers
- To draft and issue notices u/s 138 of Negotiable Instruments Act, Demand Notices, Recall Notices, Notices u/s 13 (2) of SARFAESI Act, Takeover Notices, Winding up Notices, Replies, Letters, Correspondences etc.
- To draft Possession Notice, Public Auction Notice and getting it published in the newspaper.
- Provide legal advice on corporate and business matters.
- Monitor the maintenance of the registers and other records required to be maintained by the Company under the Companies and Allied Matters Act (CAMA).
- Assist in the development of guidelines, policies, procedures etc.
- Analyse and review legal agreements, legislation and documents for the Board.
- Ensure (internal & external) compliance with laid down guidelines, policies and procedures; investigate issues of non-compliance as may be required.
- Review and advice management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Appearance before concerned Court/ authorities for all cases related to NABKISAN and its employees as and when required or directed.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.