People & Talent at myUpchar.com
Views:2168 Applications:639 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
myUpchar.com - Category Manager - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (5-9 yrs)
- Manage the P&L of the assigned category.
- Catalog management - Ensuring high quality and accuracy of the product listing.
- Come up with strategic ways to increase the revenue of the category.
- Product Flow - Ensuring product flow is smooth, each time weeding out excess options, adding new relevant categories on L1, grid, etc
- Working with the marketing team for creatives, digital marketing for getting traffic on the key product types
- Working with Performance marketing team for better coordination on push, SMS, email, Facebook/ google
- Merchandising - know what sells and showcase these products at the right position
- Working with the assisted Sales team to drive better conversions, SOPs, etc.
- Managing inventory for each category, subcategory - planning ahead of the sale, etc.
- Liaising with a brand spot for planning for peak marketing for margin/ inventory, Clearance sale stock with revised margins, return clauses, etc.
- Minimum experience of 5 yrs.
- Bachelor's degree & MBA from a premium school (preferable).
- Business intelligence around best practices and current trends.
- Ability to work with senior management on critical business initiatives.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and planning skills
- Proven track record of scale-up and contributing to the revenue numbers.