Human Resources at MyOperator
Views:7414 Applications:1022 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:737
MyOperator - Associate Product Manager - SaaS (1-5 yrs)
MyOperator is everything that a business phone system needs and every day thousands of our customers use our products to give their callers a superior experience and simultaneously improve the service efficiency of their business operations.
- We are looking for a Product Manager (SAAS) to join our Product Management team in building innovative products that our customers don' t just use, but love. Our product management team here at MyOperator is motivated by releasing products that - wow- users, pushing the boundaries of what's possible and making those around them more productive and successful.
Key Responsibility Area :
- Understand and lead analyses of the competitive environment, customers and product metrics to determine the right set of features to drive engagement and usage on MyOperator.
- End-to-end ownership of key metrics, work with respective product owners to understand areas we need to measure and ensure the needle is moving in the right direction.
- Develop a strong hypothesis, execute A/B experiments and identify areas of opportunities with a strong confidence level.
- Work cross-functionally to define problem statements, collect data, build analytical models and make recommendations.
- Identify and implement streamlined processes for data reporting, dashboarding and communication.
- Drive global product requirements definition, product planning and product design (including writing PRDs/user stories) of new features and enhancements.
- Work cross-functionally and with the Product Development team to bring features to live.
- Prior work experience as a business/product analyst, product developer or product designer
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of mobile and Internet products, growth strategies, business dynamics, web analytics, modern web-based technologies, web-architecture, and user experience.
- Strong analytical skills and hands-on with various wireframing and analytics tools.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.