Talent Acquisition at Myntra
Views:6358 Applications:1868 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Myntra.com - Senior Manager - HR Project Management (3-7 yrs)
Senior Manager - Project Management - HR
Role and Responsibilities :
- HR project Manager is responsible for the project management and delivery of the HR work streams.
- Responsible for creating, managing and executing various projects to standardize and strengthen HR practice across the organization, as well as setting new processes for the various COE.
- Work closely with the Head of HR, HR Business Partner and Regional HR Managers to ensure the smooth delivery of key HR processes.
- Coordinate and execute projects across the COE's including tracking and reporting on status, risks, issues and dependencies.
- Help drive HR strategies across business units and work closely with the HR leaders in tracking various projects within their spans.
- Data Analysis and Reporting - where applicable, provide data analysis and reporting, working in partnership with the Head of HR and the Regional HR Managers.
- Report on project progress and status to management.
Qualifications & Experience :
- MBA from tier 1/tier 2 institutes with 3 - 6 years experience in HR transformation (preferred), talent management, process changes and implementation.
- Experience of planning and executing projects of varying size and complexity involving but not limited to the areas of recruitment, reward and recognition, safeguarding, etc.
- Experience of partnering with and influencing senior stakeholders.
- Experience in change management.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and manage key stakeholder relationships across the organization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.