Talent Acquisition at Myntra
Views:1489 Applications:384 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Myntra.com - Senior Manager - Employee Relations (4-8 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
Role Holder will maintain & enhance synergetic Employee Relations & Employment Law Compliance by way of planning, developing & implementing people practices, policies and programs in a safe, secure, efficient and cost-effective manner that complies with company policy & other applicable regulations. He should be able to command situation as Subject Matter Expert as ER, build culture in line with company values with improvisational work attitude with the implementation of Employee Relations frameworks & regulating end to end Employment Law Compliance.
Functional KRAs :
- Plan, develop, organize, direct, manage & evaluate end to end Employee Relations programs, policies & practices. Review & lead people welfare programs & people engagement initiatives on the floor.
- Direct, manage & evaluate end to end Employment Law Compliance with current Regulatory framework as well as keeping readiness with respect to changes in Regulations. Need to collaborate with other Functions for implementing new solutions in seamless way and keep culture as change-ready while ensuring quality, productivity & budget objectives as well as to lead as policy custodian & corrective actions.
- Coach & train personnel on people aspects with evolving & facilitating grievance redressal mechanism and to mediate workplace disputes. Conduct Disciplinary inquiries and counselling for flagged cases.
- Role holder will be responsible for end to end Employment Law compliances and maintaining goodwill relationship with stakeholder including Government authorities. It will also be required to protect company interests and safeguard business continuity in complete sync with statutory & regulatory framework.
Qualifications & Experience :
- MBA/PM & IR from institute of repute with 6+ years of relevant exposure
- Exposure to Employment Law compliance & HR litigations in Manufacturing/FMCG set up
- Exposure & Comfort in fast pace with data-driven detail orientation
- Knowledge of local language & Certifications in Industrial psychology will be a plus