Myntra - Senior Manager - Control Tower (1-4 yrs)
Function: Customer Experience
Qualification: Engineer from top tier institute with 4+ years experience OR MBA from top tier institute with 1-2 year of experience,
(Experience in e-commerce/ supply chain will be additional benefit)
About the CE Team:
The Customer Experience (CE) team represents the voice of Myntra's customers. This team has an enterprise wide vision and works with all functions (Supply Chain, Category, Technology, Contact Center, Marketing & Revenue, Operations, Cataloging etc) to ensure sustained, good customer experience across every leg of the customer journey. This entails strong cross functional understanding and stakeholder management to drive immediate action and process changes.
About Control Tower:
Control tower is the performance management arm within CE team which is responsible for managing end to end supply chain performance and drive swift action to protect experience. Customer voice captured from different channel (Contact Center, Social Media etc.) flows to this team to identify customer pain point real time. The team is also responsible problem solving on any performance issues with respective stakeholders. Team is also involved in long term cross functional projects to for continuous improvement in the customer experience
- Own complete performance management and reporting for supply chain. Develop, publish & monitor KPIs, dashboards and matrices that help monitor the health of operations
- Drive root cause analysis for any deviation in performance and problem solve along with stakeholders to identify improvement areas
- Influence various teams/stakeholders within the organization (Supply chain, category ops, product) to drive performance and meet the goals..
- Ensure key metrics for the service are maintained as per the plan
- Work cross-functionally with different teams within & outside supply chain in ideating, defining and implementing processes / solutions to supply chain problems
- Work on the long term cross functional project, Identify and execute cross functional ideas in collaboration with stakeholders.
Skillset / Qualification required:
- Preferably a post graduate degree with Master's in Business Administration with minimum experience of 3 years from Tier-1 colleges/ IIM with Tier-1 engineering background with minimum experience of 5 years.
- Strong interpersonal skills and analytical bent of mind.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and ambiguous environment.
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to step back and think holistically.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration capability and business acumen.
- Good people management skills. should be able to manage team of 3-4 data analyst
- Ability to generate actionable insights out of large data set. Background in data analysis and modeling in MS-Excel