Manager - Human Resource at Myntra Jabong
Views:2656 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:125
Myntra - Manager/Senior Manager - Design Insights (3-7 yrs)
Vorta is a SaaS product which uses data from multiple global fashion e-commerce and social media websites to enable brands to design styles as per the latest trends in the market. Vorta uses AI/ML to generate actionable, real-time design inputs which enables brands to cut down their design timelines from months to days, and make their designs more intelligent.
The (Sr.) Manager, Design would be responsible for making sure that the content/insights/trends on the tool remain relevant and actionable for the clients. Besides this, the person would be responsible, along with their team to create and curate trend reports and articles, which will be consumed by the designers of Vorta's clients or be available on the Vorta website for mass consumption. This role would involve coordinating with external and internal teams (product, engineering, data sciences, operations, sales, analytics).
- Review and maintain the insights generated from the Vorta product, and ensure client commitments and requirements are met. Ensure that the insights being provided to the client remain relevant and in sync with the latest trends in the market.
- Generate fortnightly/monthly trends reports and fashion content across categories and geographies to aid the clients in designing. These will complement the tech-led insights being provided on the Vorta tool
- Update fashion terms taxonomy - Review attributes and attribute values for all categories live on Vorta, and ensure values corresponding to new trends in the market show up on the tool.
- Work with sales and delivery teams to address the queries and requests of the client designers
- Work with the product and engineering teams to recommend changes and additions in the tool based on a designer's standpoint
Qualifications and experience:
- Degree in Fashion and/or Fashion journalism, with at least 4-5 years of experience in design or in fashion trends research
- Proficient in team management and stakeholder management across functions
- Ability to prioritize and resolve issues, and work with stakeholders to get the issues resolved with timelines promised to the client
- Good communication skills