Recruiter at Myntra
Views:864 Applications:228 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Myntra - Manager - Planning (3-6 yrs)
As demand planning SPoC, this person will be responsible for understanding the market landscape, key demand drivers and seasonality to project the demand plan for categories in Myntra - 1 month, 3 month and 5 yr AOP. Additionally, this person will engage with upstream/downstream stakeholders to drive business while identifying risks and opportunities.
What the Job Entails :
Responsible for problem solving gap in top down AOP numbers and bottom up category how lists to arrive at the demand plan for each month.
This person would be expected to understand the top of the funnel drivers (traffic and conversion), category level demand drivers, validate the category how list and ensure granularity / robustness of the plan.
1. Assess market trends and seasonality to project demand shifts at category x fulfillment type
2. Work closely with category management team to understand how list for growth and translate this to demand plan
3. Problem solving to bridge gap between top down guidance on demand and bottom up category plan
4. Scenario Simulation: Build scenarios using inputs/constraints from multiple stakeholders (Marketing/Merchandizing/Inventory/supply chain) to enable seamless decision making around future plans
5. Drive new initiatives for improving demand planning processes and drive top and bottom line for the categories under scope
6. Understand forecasting processes and minimizing forecasting errors through continuous process improvement
Qualifications and Experience :
3+ yr experience in Demand Planning or Strategy & Growth roles
Knowledge of eCommerce, Retail, consumer goods industry is a plus
Good understanding of Demand Planning metrics
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to work seamlessly with all stakeholders
Ability to effectively communicate and influence across all levels of the organization
Mandatory Skills : Business Statistics, Stakeholder Management, Analytical Thinking, Excel, Python/R, eCommerce Exposure
Desired Skills : Power Bi / Google Data Studio, R/Python advanced, Ecommerce exposure