Myntra - Manager - Contact Center - Partner Operations (7-13 yrs)
Myntra Customer Service Operations is looking for a Contact Center Partner Operations Manager and CX enthusiast to be part of the Level 1 Contact Center team. In this role, you will work proactively with cross functional teams and Liaison with our partner team to leverage technology-based solutions that improve - cost to serve- metrics and customer experience for business.
The role would require Subject Matter Expertise in managing the below:
1. Enable BPO Partner Success: This requires putting in place a framework that works for the BPO partner. You will help execute a vision that enables business processes required to meet the short and long term needs of the business at scale.
2. Continuous Improvement: Work with business partners to standardize and scale specific business processes to maximize business growth by continuously working on refining business processes to improve efficiencies and quality.
3. Develop CX Solutions: Myntra Customer Service is continually evolving. You will work with external and other internal business partners to understand their business challenges and come up with appropriate solutions to those problems. These solutions will take advantage of a technology approach to minimize the manual labor in the recommended solution.
4. The individual would have targets on process standardization and business metrics and build customer confidence through quality delivery, robust processes and sound reporting metrics. The individual would be responsible and be a point of escalation for the delivery by the teams.
5. Stakeholder management: This role is expected to have a high degree of cross-functional stakeholder engagement across business teams, program/product teams and cross functional teams to benchmark best practices.
Key Role Objectives and Result Areas:
1. Best in class and efficient contact center operations through customer self-serve and automation
Key Result Areas: Answer Levels, Average Handle Times, Bottom Quartile Improvement, Escalation Accuracy, Cost per Transaction served
2. Create best in class service experience in Fashion e-commerce
Key Result Areas: Transactional Quality score, First Time Resolution, CSAT score
3. Identify and Execute Special Projects in the contact Centre scope of operations
Key Result Areas: No of projects delivered - Minimum 1 Lean/SSGB Project to be delivered
4. Manage Critical talent attrition and engagement throughout both teams
Key Result Areas: Attrition(Champions and Support)
Principal Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
R - Responsible The Doer The individual(s) who actually does the job. The degree of responsibility is defined by the accountable person. Responsibilities can be shared.
A - Accountable The Buck Stops Here The individual who is ultimately accountable their neck is on the line if the job isn- t done! They have the power of veto. Only one A can be assigned to an activity or decision. They can delegate the - R- (or choose to do them)
C - Consulted In the LoopThe individual(s) who need to be consulted prior to a final decision or action being taken. This is TWO-WAY communication. Consulted may not have a direct part in the task but is impacted by its completion. Their input may be necessary.
I - Informed Keep in the Picture The individual(s) who need to be informed after a decision or action is taken. This is ONE-WAY communication. Input from the informed party is not necessary but they will need to know. They may be required to take action as a result of the outcome.