HR - Recruiter at Myntra
Views:3477 Applications:683 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Myntra - Manager - Central Planner (1-3 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for demand planning and inventory management for MFB (across all brands & categories)
- Looking at optimal management of various buckets of inventory (Q1, Q1 non-live, Q2 etc)
- Conduct regular PO clean-ups and closures as per SOP- s
- Coordinate with Catalog team, and internal stakeholders for optimizing the Q1 Non-live inventory to the minimum. Share estimates for future work load and projections with Catalog team
- Work with SCM/Cat Ops team to manage the incoming inventory for MFB. Share monthly estimates and drive efficiency.
- Responsible for key planning metrics like- Stock cover, Inventory days etc.
- Take ownership to drive automation and proactive alerts/mechanism within respective functions
- Working with cross functional teams (product, finance, scm, marketing) to drive bigger strategic projects and initiatives
- Coordinate various project activities with different departments, follow-up on agreed upon milestones and maintain tracker for critical projects with weekly updates
- Put together excel models for business scenario analysis
Qualifications & Experience :
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Strong Analytical Skills and Process Orientation- Proficiency in MS-Office is must.
- Knowledge of BI tools/statistics added advantage
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- MBA/NIFT with 1-2 yrs experience in strategy, planning, operations, SCM, finance or related functional areas
- Previous experience in retail & e-commerce added advantage