Talent Acquisition Specialist - Human Capital at Myntra
Views:1694 Applications:270 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Myntra Jabong -Senior Manager - Warehouse - Return Process Center (5-9 yrs)
Role : Senior Manager Return Process Center
Role Holder will increase company profitability and customer satisfaction by overseeing RPC operations in a safe, secure, efficient and cost-effective manner that complies with company policy & other applicable regulations. He will also be collaborating with cross-functional Operations/ Service Excellence teams which ensures evolution of Pan-India Operations.
Role holder should be able to maintain operations & performance metrices for Supply Chain. He should be able to command situation in absence of clear processes, build culture in line with company values and has improvisational work attitude.
Primary Duty & Responsibilities:
- Operational/ Process KRAs: Plan, develop, Organize, direct, manage & evaluate end to end SCM initiatives while ensuring quality, productivity & budget objectives. Need to work to set up & scale up B2B fulfillment and Returns Processing. Need to lead SCM-Performance KPIs, dashboards and metrices with reference to cost efficiency & productivity. Proactively lead data-driven RPC Process Improvement projects and partner with relevant stakeholders for resolutions of inefficiencies/ problems/bottlenecks.
- People KRAs: Interview, Select, Coach, Train, Manage & appraise the performance of supervisory personnel.
- Hygiene KRAs: Safeguard RPC operations & Inventory by monitoring/ controlling security procedures & protocols but at the same time lead evolution of supply chain.
- BE/MBA from premier institute with 4+ years of relevant exposure
- Team Management experience in Manufacturing set up & Process Improvement experience
- Exposure & Comfort in fast pace with data driven detail orientation
- Knowledge of leading Returns Processing & Six Sigma will be a plus
Location: Bangalore and Mumbai