HR at Myntra Designs Pvt Ltd
Views:2477 Applications:379 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Myntra - Head - Market Research & Insights (10-15 yrs)
Position: Associate Director - Market Research & Insights
This position will be involved in leading the research and insights portfolio for the org., acting as custodian of the customer voice and instrumental in driving the organizational strategies. The candidate would be expected to closely partner and work with senior stakeholders across the board including Marketing, Category, Product, etc. Should be able to guide and inspire org. decisions through a structured storytelling of customer understanding and insights.
- Lead the research and insights function - Function as the COE and act as a strategic partner to the various business units.
- Plan the research roadmap, prioritise and address key business challenges to guide the org. strategy, read market behaviour and shifts, aid brand building efforts and keep a continuous pulse check on the customer voice and needs
- Drive a culture of customer centricity within the organization by socializing and keeping stakeholders tuned to the customer voice
- Ensure robustness of research initiatives to accurately predict market and consumer behaviour/ trends in order to move up the key KPIs of the organization.
- Manage the research budget and deliver effective and efficient research solutions within the stipulated budget
- Approach problems in a structured manner and direct usage of tools and techniques to apply these appropriately to the analysis of business problems to deliver meaningful insights/solutions
- Understand business metrics and integrate data and consumer findings to tell a compelling story
- Communicate key findings and insights to internal stakeholders and Leadership in a structured/data-driven manner to influence and direct decision-making
- Develop and maintain the research ecosystem by maintaining existing and building new relationships, identifying new vendors / tools to leverage time / cost efficiencies
- Mentor and guide the team to deliver best quality research outcomes.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Work Experience Required - Should have 10+ years of experience in Research & Insights, ideally with stints at both agency & client side, 5+ years in a team management role
- Should be a Graduate (any stream) with a Post Graduate Degree in Marketing
- Strong knowledge of research basics. Experience with various types of research methods (across both qual and quant), tools and techniques including digital methods/tools.
- Has a deep understanding of various syndicated offerings, models (like MMM, equity frameworks). Is comfortable with setting up measurement frameworks from scratch, when needed.
- Has excellent analytical and problem solving capability, sharp attention to detail and ability to look at problems from various perspectives.
- Ability to distill findings/insights from data and socialize the same across the org. effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly, multi task with different requirements and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high stress environments
- Experience in a team management role - has the ability to guide and mentor teams
- Has experience of working with/interacting across different functions and levels, especially senior stakeholders
- Should be fluent in English with exceptional communication and presentation/story telling skills
- Familiarity/experience with the ecommerce industry would be preferred