HR at Myntra Designs Pvt Ltd
Views:621 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Myntra - Director - Technology Talent Acquisition (15-20 yrs)
Director (Technology Talent Acquisition)
Job Description :
- Designing and executing recruiting strategies to attract, evaluate and hire qualified candidates.
- Proactively identifying and addressing hiring needs.
- Evaluating and refining sourcing and selection procedures.
- Responsibilities include managing a team of recruiters and crafting sourcing strategies for various roles, from entry-level to executive-level positions. You should be able to ensure we provide an excellent candidate experience while meeting our business goals and filling our vacancies.
- Ultimately, you will build a strong employer brand for our company so that we can develop strong talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs.
- Design and execute recruiting strategies to attract, evaluate and hire qualified candidates.
- Proactively identify and address hiring needs.
- Evaluate and refine sourcing and selection procedures.
- Manage a team of recruiters and provide assistance as needed.
- Promote diversity in the workplace and ensure recruiting strategies attract diverse candidates.
- Oversee and improve overall candidate experience.
- Maintain talent pipelines with potential candidates and past applicants for future staffing needs.
- Organise recruitment events to establish a strong employer brand.
- Participate in our company's strategic planning regarding employee development and engagement.
- Research and recommend new sourcing tools and recruiting software (e.g. ATS)
- Ensure proper onboarding and training for new hires.
Requirements and skills :
- Proven work experience Tech -Talent Acquisition role.
- 15+ years of experience in TA (Only Technology)
- Familiarity with Candidate Management Systems and Human Resources software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team-management abilities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.