Manager - Talent Acquisition at Myntra
Views:1573 Applications:437 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:388
Myntra - Deputy Director - Category Demand Management (5-9 yrs)
Revenue sell side or category demand management team shapes demand at a category level across customer, visibility and pricing levers. It manages day to day activities with close interaction with category buy side teams. This team is a key driver for achieving platform revenue and growth, at the same time, scaling the respective category's revenue, by targeting a specific profitability for the category.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Define and achieve the growth strategy for your category or business units - by considering the selection available, pricing and discount targets
- This role involves managing the demand generation starting from driving the traffic for the category to taking action for driving conversion - across all the external brands and Myntra Fashion Brands
- This role will be a people manager role - leading a team of 5+ people in driving the demand generation for respective categories in Myntra
- This role involves working with leadership team to define the future strategy for the categories
- You will be responsible for owning the topline and bottomline targets for the category you will be managing.
- Responsible for driving the revenue and growth for the categories - by growing the brands or sellers on the platform, increasing customer acquisition and retention for the categories.
- Responsible for driving the merchandising strategy for the categories, driving the acquisition and retention targets for the categories and CRM strategy for your categories.
- Responsible for driving the supply side selection metrics for your categories and driving the right selection width and depth for those categories.
- Responsible for driving the go-to-market for all launches and campaigns and events for all the categories.
- Responsible for the Pricing Strategy for the category.
- Also you and your team are responsible for deriving insights from the data, come up with new ideas to drive the growth and pricing strategy for the category.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Master's degree from an accredited university or college a must
- 5 years of total; 4+ years- experience in e-commerce/ related fields a must
- Must have led a team of 5+ people for a minimum of 2 years; must showcase ability to lead, mentor and manage high performing individuals
- Must manage multiple senior stakeholders independently
- High competency in written and verbal communication skills (preparation of business documentation, presenting to senior stakeholders a must)
- Able to work with others in a fast-paced, team environment and to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Results oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, can work individually with minimal or no supervision