Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at Myntra
Views:1802 Applications:341 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:190
Myntra - Associate Director & Lead - Live Commerce (10-12 yrs)
Myntra is expanding its social commerce play with a push on more content led selling on the Myntra platform. Over the last one year, Myntra has seen encouraging business outcomes from ramping its influencer and content led platform - Myntra Studio which has onboarded thousands of influencers creating more than 20,000+ content assets so far. In line with the success seen on on-demand content-led-shopping, Myntra is building it's Live commerce business which will be backed by fashion creators and brands. Recently, Myntra launched its live shopping experience, M-Live, conducting close to 600+ live commerce sessions on Myntra in December alone.
About the Team :
This role is a part of the Social Commerce team at Myntra, responsible building new ways of shopping on the platform. This team works closely with external stakeholders (creators and production houses) and internal stakeholders across product and technology, marketing, platform, category and platform merchandising teams to build the Myntra Studio and Myntra Live commerce business.
About the role :
This role is a key position in the social commerce team at Myntra. The role requires building the Live Commerce business ground up by working closely with the influencer ecosystem, production houses, product and technology teams and business stakeholders across the organization. The role will play a critical part in establishing Myntra as a leader in Live commerce by enabling rapid and structured scaleup, setting up fail-proof operations and processes, building a network of partners and agencies who can support the business and building a path towards driving a significant share of revenue for the platform via Live shopping. This role will be own the PnL of the live commerce business.
Scale up the Live commerce business by establishing processes identifying partners and growing rapidly.
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes that provide visibility into goals, progress, and obstacles for our key initiatives
- Build and maintain relationships with all department heads, external partners, and vendors to make decisions regarding operational activity and strategic goals
- Plan, monitor, and analyze key metrics for the day-to-day performance of the operations to ensure efficient and and flawless delivery of live events at scale
- Devise strategies to ensure growth of live commerce adoption and conversion, identifying and implementing process improvements that will enhance creator experience, and overall output the
- Work closely with product and technology teams to build features that make Live commerce experience sticky and delightful, while building features that enhance creator's streaming experience.
- Work closely with teams across the organization (site merchandising, CRM, Marketing, Analytics) to drive adoption of live shopping rapidly, by bringing in relevant traffic to each live event.
- Work closely with the marketing, social media and influencer management team to build awareness and traffic for Live events on an everyday basis
- Ultimately own the business outcomes of the Live commerce business and set it up for success - ensure rapid scaleup, efficient and frugal investments, team building and operations scaleup.
- 10 to 12 years experience with post graduation from a Tier-1 school with at least 6 years of post MBA experience
- Prior experience as an operations leader in any digital business.
- Experience with establishing large scale on ground and digital operations
- Proven track record of establishing scalable operations that have no precedence
- Team management experience with 3-5 years of managing mid-sized teams
- Background in e-commerce is a must with a thorough understanding of platform metrics and analytics
- Experience with PnL management is highly desirable
- Ability to perform in a high-growth environment
- Excellent creative bent of mind
- Ability to manage large scale ops
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and independently identify the path to short to mid term wins
- High sense of ownership and bias for action