Manager at MoneyWide
Views:281 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
MyLoanCare - Risk Officer - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (10-13 yrs)
- Formulating and implementing risk strategies in digital retail and consumer lending with focus on data science, analytics and risk management.
- Own the development of detailed credit assessment framework, business and credit rule engines, intelligent score cards, collections, risk monitoring systems and processes and risk management.
- Develop credit risk constructs, mitigation strategies and work with product team on innovative fintech products.
- Work with liability partners and co-lenders on launch and management of co-created products.
- Develop and own advanced AI-ML based risk and fraud control systems and embed them in digital underwriting journeys.
- Extensively use alternate data to build underwriting for credit products and use AI/ML based scoring models
- Drive cross-functional teams and co-ordinate with engineering, data, design QA team to launch features, analyze results and iterate on feature/product.
- Build a self-driven and high performing team to support exponential and profitable growth of the business.
Desired Candidate Profile (Education Qualifications, Work Experience and Skills):
- Postgraduate/MBA from Tier 1/ reputed institutes.
- Minimum 10 years of credit / risk experience in Fintech/ Digital lending/ Banking/ consumer/ lending with a minimum of 3 years in fintech lending and minimum 3 years in leadership role. People from background in conventional credit in traditional lenders without exposure to alternate data and deep data analytics may not apply.
- Deep and direct experience in building 100% automated credit scoring models using advanced data analytics techniques.
- Razor sharp grip on data and high proficiency in advanced data analytics.
- Strong grip on the current trends/disruptive business models in technology and credit information infrastructure in India.
- Strategic thinker with strong communication skills to define a long-term vision and take a wholistic view required to execute a complex project
- Must be self-motivated and be willing to work in a start-up looking at scale up rapidly
- Build world class risk management practice for leading Fintech
- Management and leadership position
- Best in class compensation package
- Very attractive ESOPs with long term value creation
MoneyWide, launched in 2022, is a fintech platform owned and operated by RBI registered NBFC MyLoanCare Ventures Private Limited with equity participation from PB Fintech, the holding company of PolicyBazaar and PaisaBazaar.It all began in 2014 when MyLoanCare was founded as a neutral bank platform offering the best digital deals on personal loans, home loans, gold loans, property loans, business loans, car loans, & other financial products from 30+ banks and financiers in India. As a result, the marketplace achieved important milestones like a 3 Million registered customer base, 4.5/5 average customer ratings, and became one of the largest online marketplaces. Now embarking on a new and exciting journey as a Digital NBFC, MoneyWide offers highly differentiated, flexible, convenient, and transparent lending solutions for salaried and self-employed segments. We operate from a 100-member facility at Sector 32 Institutional Area, Gurugram, located conveniently next to Delhi-Gurgaon-Jaipur highway NH8 and actively hiring highly committed and motivated professionals to add to our existing capabilities in these functions.