Senior Manager - HR at MYK Laticrete
Views:900 Applications:247 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
MYK Laticrete - Territory Sales Manager - Construction Chemicals (4-8 yrs)
Role Title : Territory Sales Manager
Department : Sales
Reporting To : CSM
Experience : 4 to 8 years
- Candidate should have sales experience in Construction Chemical / RMC industry.
- Candidate must have good hold on the geographical territory.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Construction Chemical Sales & Development in the specified territory.
- Prepare a database of all prospective Customers
- To devise marketing plans, sales strategy, schemes for the markets etc.
- To devise collection plan and collect the outstanding on time.
- To promote our products/market through the Consultants in terms of specifications.
- Admixture sales conduct trials in conjunction with Lab In-house for product performance before conducting trials at customer's place.
- To assist Sales & Marketing team in product-promotion, seminars, presentation in terms of technical inputs & others.
- Preparation of monthly report for MIS with technical inputs & requirement.
- Timely follow-ups major projects.
- Information input, Market intelligence etc .
Educational Qualification - Bachelor's degree / PG Degree in business administration or marketing related field, having around 4-8 years experience in sales from Construction Chemical / RMC industry.
Technical Skills - Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Judgment and Decision Making - Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Complex Problem Solving - Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Management of Financial Resources - Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Required to Travel Extensively
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.