Senior Manager - HR at MYK Laticrete
Views:2949 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
MYK Laticrete - Senior Scientist/Director - R&D (8-10 yrs)
Supervise intra-department groups/functions in the Research & Development department.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
1. Supervises the development work of Chemists/Scientist and ensure timely delivery of products as agreed upon with Sales and Marketing Department.
2. Communicates to other functions/departments, such as Marketing, Technical Service, Production, Human Resources, and Sales, and facilitates the interaction between R & D and the related functions.
3. Defines together with Sales and Marketing Department the deliverables of a product to be developed.
4. Ensures an overall advancement of the education level of the R & D department through training.
5. Ensures testing and analytical capabilities of the R & D department to be on a level to serve National and International requirements.
6. Attends field trials of new products.
7. Facilitates internal roll outs of new products.
8. Drives Cost Out initiatives to ensure the most economical production cost with respect to the expected performance of the product.
1. Minimum of 8 years- experience in a product development for construction and/or coating materials (direct industry experience).
2. Minimum of 5 years supervisory experience.
3. In depth knowledge of Cement Chemistry and/or Resin Chemistry.
4. Work exposure to Sales, Production/Operations, Product Management, QC, ISO, Analytical, Product Development, Polymer/Adhesive Technology, Human Resources, International Business, Finance, Accounting, Budgeting and Marketing departments
5. Must be able to lead multi-functional teams.
6. Must be well organized, detail oriented and have strong analytical ability.
7. Team Cooperation - maintain positive, cooperative, professional attitude with employees and customers.
8. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
9. Must be a self-starter and ability to multi-task.
Minimum Educational Requirements:
1. Ph. D. in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Material Science, Polymer Science or a related scientific discipline.
2. Must have or be able to obtain a passport.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.