Senior Manager - HR at MYK Laticrete
Views:5450 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
MYK Laticrete - Regional Product Manager (5-15 yrs)
The role incumbent leads the regional activities for flagship brand product for the Region. He/ She is responsible and accountable for the performance of product in the region, with specific focus on revenues, profitability, brand building, relationship management and market penetration. He/she is responsible for the team - which include Market Cluster Development In-charges (MDI) & Sales Promoters in the region.
As a focal point, with the responsibility to drive the growth of the product in the designated region,
Trade Marketing - Channel Partners :
- Lead, Direct & co - ordinate the company's marketing activities in his/her geographical area. Establish and oversee the trade marketing strategy of the company in his/her geographical area.
- Responsible for building and maintaining productive and profitable relationships with various channel partners i.e. RBAs, Distributors and Influence rs like architects, consultants, contractors, masons, govt agencies etc.
- Proactively ensure that channel partners are kept informed of new products schemes for flagship product; promotion activities and other aspects impacting flagship product sales.
- Organize and conduct periodic product awareness programs/training programs for channel partners/their staff. Maintain tracker, calendar for meets and Pre and Post meets productivity.
- Ensure that premium class dealers are adequately compensated through pricing, product exclusivity and other promotion support.
- Ensure that the premium class dealers are adequately focused to maximize sales and strengthen the relationship
Influencer Management :
- Build and maintain relationships with the targeted influence segment - architects, interior decorators, etc. in retail segment.
Competitor Analysis :
- Continuously monitor market activity to effectively analyze competitor's activity in the Grout's category.
Sales Strategy & Management :
- Define the Tactical Components of the Regional Annual Sales Plans
Sales Management & Administration :
- Monitors implementation of the Regional Annual Sales plans .
- Engineer/ Graduate with an MBA from a well-known academic institution and specialization in Sales & Marketing.
- The incumbent should have at-least 5 -10 years of relevant business experience in Sales in the Construction and Building Material industry.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.