Senior Manager - HR at MYK Laticrete
Views:11235 Applications:531 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
MYK Laticrete - Product Manager - Stone Care Products (5-15 yrs)
Direct and develop the company's product marketing and product planning activities; nurture the product through all stages of product life cycle; work with the Senior Management to identify, develop and implement effective and productive product marketing strategies and plans, specifically product positioning and pricing. Play a proactive role in product advertising and promotion to ensure that the product is differentiated from competitors and a sound brand awareness is developed.
Broad Responsibilities in the Role :
- Lead and co-ordinate the Market Research activities for the Product / Product Family to identify existing/new opportunities (and/or threats) and methods to capitalize on potential profitability (mitigate risks).
- Establish and oversee effective competitive analysis programs to favorably position the company's products
- Review the market research data and prepare required reports and inputs for the Management on strategies
- Define Tactical components of the product marketing plans, in conjunction with the Management Team and the Regional Managers.
- Coordinates product Lines through entire product Life Cycle and maintains the health of the Product.
- As a communication catalyst, disseminate information, provide periodic up-dates and deliver various organizational communications to the entire team.
Technical Skills :
Technical Knowledge Required for this Role:
- Awareness of the Construction & Building Materials (CBM ) specifically stone products segment and major brands and manufacturers.
- Sound understanding of product life-cycles, branding initiatives, product phases and obsolescence - especially in the CBM Area.
- Fair knowledge of negotiations and pricing practices.
- Extremely good analytical skills and the ability to extrapolate, predict movements and ability to sell is critical.
Key Skills: Product management, sales, key account management, relationship management, strategic sales
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.