HR at MYK Laticrete
Views:2430 Applications:372 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:188
MYK Laticrete - Product Manager - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (10-15 yrs)
MYK LATICRETE (https://myklaticrete.com/) is the Leader in its segment in the Construction Chemicals Industry. We are looking for young dynamic Product Managers across various Product Categories, who will support us to deliver the high growth that we are targeting.
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for managing the product category through the entire Product Lifecycle - Planning to Marketing and ensuring that the efforts align with the company's vision and objectives.
Your roles and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Determining the Market Potential for the product range
- Define the product strategy and roadmap to achieve desired Market Share.
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product.
- Set pricing to meet revenue and market share goals
- Forecast & Deliver revenue
- Develop sales tools and related collateral
- Work in alignment with the Sales and Marketing team to achieve set objectives.
- Oversee all marketing activities for the product across the specified region/country
- Provide personal demos to customers or stakeholders.
- Monitor the market and develop competitive analyses
- Preferably a Degree in Engineering (Civil or Chemical)
- MBA from a Premium / Tier 1 institute
- 8 to 10 years in Sales and Marketing experience in the Indian Construction Chemical Market / Related Building Material Industry
- At least 3 to 4 years in Product Management Role
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Demonstrated success defining/ launching/ marketing products
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Proven ability to create Strategy based on data
- Goal Focused
- Strong problem-solving skills
Compensation - Not a constraint for the right candidate
Product Categories -
1. Modern Retail
2. Sound Acoustics
3. AAC Block Adhesives