Senior Manager - HR at MYK Laticrete
Views:6209 Applications:455 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
MYK Laticrete - Product Manager (6-10 yrs)
Direct the company's product lifecycle management activities for specific Product and/or Product Family(ies) - from product conception, product development, product introduction &marketing to product planning activities and product withdrawal; nurture the product through all stages of product life cycle; work with the Senior Management to identify, develop and implement effective and productive product marketing strategies and plans - specifically product positioning, pricing, profitability and market share. Give inputs to and support product advertising and promotion to ensure product is differentiated from competitors and sound brand awareness is developed.
Broad Responsibilities in the Role :
- Lead and co-ordinate the Market Research activities for the Product / Product Family to identify existing/new opportunities (and/or threats) and methods to capitalize on potential profitability (mitigate risks).
- Establish and oversee effective competitive analysis programs to favorably position the company's products to achieve market dominance to achieve market-place goals
- Review the Economic scenario / activity in the target markets to forecast trends / impacts
- Review the market research data and prepare required reports and inputs for the Management.
- Define Tactical components of the product positioning, marketing and sales plans, in conjunction with the Management Team, Sales Leadership Team and the Regional Managers
- Coordinate product Lines through entire product Life Cycle to maintain the health of the Products and Product Family(ies)
- As a communication catalyst, disseminate information, provide periodic updates and deliver various Product related communications to all the stakeholders
Technical Skills :
Technical Knowledge Required for this Role :
- Awareness of the Construction & Building Materials industry and major brands and manufacturers.
- Sound understanding of product life-cycles, branding initiatives, product phases and obsolescence - especially in the CBM Area
- Fair knowledge of negotiations and pricing policies and practices
- Extremely good analytical skills and the ability to extrapolate predict movements and forecast market trends.
- Ability to develop product related content to drive marketing
- Proficiency in CRM & BI tools
Educational Qualification Required:
- A formal Engineering degree from a reputed college and a post-graduate program in Management from a Premier institute is critical.
- The incumbent should preferably have either handled a product management / marketing or sales role in the Construction and Building Materials industry.
- Should have at least 6-8 years of overall experience in related areas.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.