MYK Laticrete - Manager/Senior Manager - Information Technology (10-15 yrs)
MYK LATICRETE is the Leader in its segment in the Construction Chemicals Industry. We are looking for young and dynamic IT professionals who will facilitate the high growth that we are targeting.
Primary responsibility is to run and operate the as existing IT systems in the organization, including SAP ECC, Oracle HRIS, from both operational and service requirements to keep achieve business goals. To do this, the incumbent has to have the ability to understand business requirements, prioritize all these activities and assign and complete the tasks within the expected timeliness.
Secondary responsibility is to coordinate and complete planned projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects including working with different vendors. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for management regarding status of project.
He or she will work directly with business users, internal team and vendors to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. Coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and will hire new talent as needed to fulfill client needs.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE-2 Certified
Educational Qualification: B.Tech /B.E /MCA- IT/Computer Science